Exterior shutters in Kansas City don’t merely make your house look gorgeous. They could boost its resale price as well.
There are a few different styles of decorative exterior shutters, which we’ll review soon. When you create these shutters for your home, you’ll want to collaborate with a skilled professional, like one from Louver Shop of Kansas City. We can help you find and develop the ideal option for your house during a free consultation.
Keep reading to discover the most common kinds of exterior shutters and the perks of adding them to your residence.
Kinds of Decorative Exterior Shutters
- Board and Batten Shutters—From big boards to broad battens, these attractive shutters deliver an old-world look. Board and batten shutters complement many home designs, including traditional, farmhouse, lake and forest homes. They’re often found in composite, vinyl and aluminum styles.
- Raised Panel Shutters—These are one of the most desired classic shutter designs. Raised panel shutters use solid panels and feature decorative definition. They frequently come in single-, double- and triple-panel designs and fit with many architectural styles, both historic and modern. They’re typically available in composite, vinyl and aluminum styles.
- Bahama Shutters—These shutters are ideal for tropical areas, like coastal or beach houses. Bahama shutters shield against harsh sunlight and take in cool breezes. They’re usually customizable in aluminum and fiberglass models.
- Louvered Shutters—These are another enduring shutter design. Louvered shutters incorporate clean lines that match a big number of homes, including historic and contemporary. They’re usually available in aluminum, fiberglass, hybrid and vinyl styles.
At Louver Shop of Kansas City, our shutters come in decorative and operational styles. They can be personalized in almost any color or design. You can also create your own style by adding premium hardware, curved tops and more.
3 Advantages of Exterior Shutters
- They keep your family cool. If you choose an operational model, you can draw your shutters during hot days to improve your home’s energy efficiency. By doing so, your home keeps cool while keeping your cooling bill low.
- They give your house a bespoke style. Once you settle on a type, the opportunities are just about endless for shapes, colors and optional hardware. Shutters can make your home look special and be eye-catching.
- They could improve your resale price. Top-quality exterior shutters, including options from Louver Shop of Kansas City, may boost your house’s value. They’re also an attractive feature for prospective buyers, even more so when they’re custom.
Quality matters when you’re seeking to add a permanent enhancement to your home’s façade. At Louver Shop of Kansas City, we make all our exterior shutters in the U.S.. Not only will you receive them sooner, they’ll be gorgeous for years to come.
We also support them with one of the finest limited lifetime warranties you can find, so you won’t have to worry about warping, flaking, peeling or fading that can result with cheaply produced shutters from overseas.
Whether you’re just starting with your shutter project or have been thinking about them for a long time, our design professionals can help. We’re knowledgeable when it involves making beautiful houses happen. Contact us at 888-428-1415 to get your free consultation today!